Voice of IoT program – The following speakers have confirmed to speak at the conference:
|08:45||09:25||Registration and Welcome|
|09:25||09:30||Welcome by Ruth Wilson, Deputy-Chair of the Board, DECT Forum, More information
|09:30||10:00||Dirk A. Böttger, Vice President Product Management Fixed Line Devices, Deutsche Telekom, on “DECT Safeguards Voice Control in a Connected Future”, More information
|10:00||10:30||Andreas Mueller, Senior Expert and Project Manager, Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany, on “Wireless Communications for the Factories of the Future”, More information|
|10:30||11:00||Erik Overbeeke, European Partner Alliance, Parks Associates, on “Unifying the Smart Home to Drive Consumer Adoption”, More information; Read the interview
|11:00||11:30||Coffee Break and networking / visit to the Expo
|11:30||12:00||Ruud Hendriks, Co-founder Startupbootcamp, Innoleaps & The Talent Institute, on “Lessons from Startupbootcamp and Innoleaps”, More information; Read the interview
|12:00||12:30||David Viret-Lange, CEO, SoftAtHome, France, More information|
|12:30||13:00||Magnus Melander, Founder, Swedish M2M Service Enablers, Sweden, on ‘Industrial IoT applications’|
|13:00||14:30||Lunch and networking / visit to the Expo|
|15:30||16:00||Lunch and networking / visit to the Expo|
|17:00||18:30||Networking event / visit to the Expo|
The DECT Forum and the ULE Alliance would like to invite their members to F2F Working Group meetings on February 8th, 2018 (day 2 of the Voice of IoT industry summit) in Amsterdam, B. Amsterdam
- DECT Forum/ULE Alliance: A Joint meeting of the Marketing working groups from both organizations. This meeting profited from a high turnout last year and represented real value for those attending as many common topics were addressed by a wide cross-section of the industry.
- DECT Forum: Regulatory WG and the IMT2020 WG together with ETSI TC DECT. With progress towards DECT as a 5G technology, this is an opportunity to align on the IMT2020 candidature and the positioning of DECT and ULE therein.
- DECT Forum: CAT-iq WG. With CAT-iq 2.1 certification imminent, 2018 promises to be an important year for CAT-iq. This F2F working group meeting will help to outline the Application Test Suite in the context of the certification process.
- DECT Forum: openD WG. As openD becomes more tangible, we invite the openD WG and other interested members to get the latest updates and get involved in its creation.
- ULE Alliance: Joint Business/Technical WG. Get to know the personalities and the topics defining the agenda first hand.
- General Assembly DECT Forum: 10am – 12pm
- General Assembly ULE Alliance: 1pm – 3pm
Attendance at this day is free of charge to DECT Forum and ULE Alliance Members. The schedule of the meetings will be communicated! If you are interested to attend one or more of these meetings, please contact your WG Chair or the Secretariat