Below you can find the program of the Voice of IoT – DECT and ULE Industry Summit, which took place on Feb 07-08, 2018, at B.Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands:
|08:45||09:25||Registration and Welcome|
|09:25||09:30||Welcome by Ruth Wilson, Deputy-Chair of the Board, DECT Forum, Read the interview
|09:30||10:00|| Deutsche Telekom AG, on “DECT Safeguards Voice Control in a Connected Future”, More information
|10:00||10:30||Andreas Mueller, Senior Expert and Project Manager, Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany, on “Wireless Communications for the Factories of the Future”, More information|
|10:30||11:00||Erik Overbeeke, European Partner Alliance, Parks Associates, on “Unifying the Smart Home to Drive Consumer Adoption”, More information; Read the interview
|11:00||11:30||Coffee Break and networking / visit to the Expo
|11:30||12:00||Ruud Hendriks, Co-founder Startupbootcamp, Innoleaps & The Talent Institute, on “Lessons from Startupbootcamp and Innoleaps”, More information; Read the interview
|12:00||12:30||David Viret-Lange, CEO, SoftAtHome, France, More information; Read the interview|
|12:30||13:00||Magnus Melander, Founder, Swedish M2M Service Enablers, Sweden, on ‘Industrial IoT applications’|
|13:00||13:45||Lunch and networking / visit to the Expo|
|13:45||14:10||Samuel Blarre, Product Manager, Orange and Lionel Gremeau, Product Marketing Management director, SoftAtHome on “A joint initiative on oneM2M cloud APIs for Smart Home”, More information
|14:10||14:35||Jochen Kilian, VP Core Technology & Business Development Manager Europe, DSP Group, on ‘ULE – Voice and Beyond for IoT’|
|14:35||15:00||Philip DesAutels, Technologist, Howden Joinery, UK, on “Finally, smart kitchen is becoming part of the smart home”, More information; Read the interview|
|15:00||15:25||Avi Barel, Director Business Development, ULE Alliance, on “Smart Home Experience – Past, Present, Future…”, More information; Read the interview
|15:25||15:50||Coffee Break and networking / visit to the Expo|
|15:50||16:15||Arend van der Weijden, Vice President “Wireless Audio and Voice” BU, Dialog Semiconductor, on “DECT evolution creating a revolution”, More information|
|16:15||16:40||Steinar Arnason, Vice president, Audio Pro AB, on “Audio Pro CS – Commercial sound”, More information; Read the interview|
|16:40||17:05||Kai Tossing, Portfolio Manager I Business Communication, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co KG, on “Using wireless microphones – today and in future”, More information; Read the interview|
|17:05||17:30||Daniel Hartnett, Business Development Director, DECT Forum, on “openD: opening DECT to new vertical industries”, More information|
|17:30||18:30||Networking event / visit to the Expo|
|18:30||—||Networking dinner at Restaurant Bureau [on your own account] – Register here|
F2F Working Group meetings for DECT Forum and ULE Alliance members, on February 8th, 2018 (day 2 of the Voice of IoT industry summit) in Amsterdam, B. Amsterdam
- DECT Forum/ULE Alliance: A Joint meeting of the Marketing working groups from both organizations. This meeting profited from a high turnout last year and represented real value for those attending as many common topics were addressed by a wide cross-section of the industry.
- DECT Forum: Regulatory WG and the IMT2020 WG together with ETSI TC DECT. With progress towards DECT as a 5G technology, this is an opportunity to align on the IMT2020 candidature and the positioning of DECT and ULE therein.
- DECT Forum: CAT-iq WG. With CAT-iq 2.1 certification imminent, 2018 promises to be an important year for CAT-iq. This F2F working group meeting will help to outline the Application Test Suite in the context of the certification process.
- DECT Forum: openD WG. As openD becomes more tangible, we invite the openD WG and other interested members to get the latest updates and get involved in its creation.
- ULE Alliance: Joint Business/Technical WG. Get to know the personalities and the topics defining the agenda first hand.
- General Assembly DECT Forum: 10am – 12pm
- General Assembly ULE Alliance: 1pm – 3pm